10/30-School Community Council(SCC)/Pumpkin Carving Night. Mahalo to the families that came. Please checkout the link to the Powerpoint. The SCC committee shared about how HĀ is being implemented in the classrooms, the HĀ Community Day on 2/10/2018, the process that the school is going through for accreditation for this year, and the Strive HI report. On slide 7 of the Powerpoint, you will find a link to the HĀ Community Day survey. Your input will be valuable in our planning. Mahalo Powerpoint Strive HI Report
10/24-Halloween Costume and Treats Restrictions. Halloween
10/23 Parent letter about Fun Run, Cross Country, HĀ poster contest and Papa ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi. Fun Run
10/18/17 Please join us in supporting Kindergarten and the Papa Mālaaʻo classes.
Starting, Monday. (October 23) our Papa Mālaa‘o/Kindergarteners will be celebrating the Unit on “Colors All Around,” and learning their colors. We have dedicated certain days to help them do so. Please wear the color that is designated for that day. This will be a fun and meaningful activity that will help them to learn their colors.
10/23 ‘Ula‘ula – red 10/31 ‘Alani- orange
10/24 Melemele-yellow 11/1 Keʻoke‘o- white
10/25 Poni-purple 11/2 ʻĀhinanina-gray
10/26 Polū-blue 11/3 ʻŌmaʻomaʻo-green
10/27 ʻEleʻele – black 11/6 Mākuʻe- brown
10/17/17 School Community Council/Family Pumpkin Carving Night
- RSVP by 10/20/17 see flyer
9/29/17 Parent/Teacher Conference Week-Corrected times
- The conference times were wrong on the letter send out earlier this week. If you sent them in already, the teachers will be sending home a confirmation form with the corrected time. If you can not make that time, please let them know right away. Corrected Times
Monday 10/23 1:05pm_______1:25pm_______1:45pm_______2:05pm_______2:25pm_______
Tuesday 10/24 1:05pm_______1:25pm_______1:45pm_______2:05pm_______2:25pm_______
Wednesday 10/25 12:30pm_______ 12:50pm_______1:10pm_______1:30pm_______
Thursday 10/26 1:05pm_________1:25pm_______1:45pm_________2:05pm_______2:25pm_______
Friday 10/27 1:05pm_________1:25pm_______1:45pm_________2:05pm_______2:25pm_______
- The Fun Run Student Fundraiser Packets went home. Please help to support the school’s activity funds account. See parent letter dated 9/8/17. http://bit.ly/2wSfP01
- Mahalo to Officer Marvin Tevaga for encouraging our students about following rules in the classroom,during school activities, and on the bus during the assemblies for grades K-2 and grades 3-5.
- See page 8 & 9 in the Parent/Student Handbook http://bit.ly/2fv349b
for the Schoolwide Discipline Policy and List of Contraband Items.
- Mahalo to our teachers, staff, parents, guardians, and students for attending Open House on 8/30. As a reminder, the school will be following the DOE Wellness Guidelines.